As we begin the 4th quarter, I am pleased to report our last quarter results. The firm secured over $7,000,000.00 for 48 clients in various matters. What makes this especially important is that below is JUST SOME of the matters we resolved in the last three months alone.
- $1.9 million for a woman in a car accident in Federal Court with a back injury
- $1.15 million for a woman who tripped on a mis-leveled elevator and sustained back and shoulder injuries
- $1 million for a man negligently treated by his doctors and sustained permanent liver and organ damage
- $600,000 for a Immigrant who was here visiting family and fell on a defective sidewalk fracturing her leg
- $350,000 for a woman in a car accident where we obtained all available insurance limits
- $575,000 for an infant exposed to lead poisoning who had limited residual effects
- $90,000 for a woman who fell on ice and had minor internal bleeding but was fully recovered
As well as many other cases that range in value but were very important and meaningful to our clients.
We are proud to serve all those who are in need of having the right attorney represent them when they have been wronged by another.